The Mission of Julien Elementary School,
A unique, child-centered community, is to ensure all students develop a strong academic foundation and essential social skills through effective instruction and meaningful activities in a safe, supportive environment where students cultivate confidence and become responsible citizens.
- All students will respect our diverse community by practicing positive character traits.
- All students will build academic proficiency in core subjects.
- All students will increase their knowledge and use of technology.
1. teach, model and reinforce positive character traits throughout our diverse school community.
2. actively engage students, differentiate instruction and provide meaningful activities by
implementing effective teaching practices.
3. monitor progress, analyze data, and collaborate to refine instructional practices.
4. provide materials, training and support to utilize technology that engages students, promotes
effective instruction and meets standards.